Entering the Republic of Croatia
On-line form for information on the possibilities of entering the Republic of Croatia
- From 21 May 2020, all foreign citizens who intend to enter the Republic of Croatia, as well as Croatian citizens who do not have a permanent or temporary residence in the Republic of Croatia, can find out the answers to all questions related to entering the Republic of Croatia in one place.
- Given the restrictions in force, due to the control of the spread of COVID-19, and in order to obtain relevant information faster, all frequently asked questions and answers about the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia are published on the official website www.mup.gov.hr , under the category UZG COVID on the main menu bar.
- If you do not find the answer on the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia among the most frequently asked questions and answers, an online inquiry form is also available, through which you can get a specific answer to the question about the possibility of entry.This page and the online form are currently available in Croatian, English and German, and it is planned to expand to other foreign languages.
- The data requested from the interested party through the form are: citizenship, whether you have a regulated status of a foreigner in the Republic of Croatia (approved residence), planned date of arrival at the border crossing, the name of the border crossing at which you plan to enter and the reason for arrival in the Republic of Croatia. The address email@example.com still remains a place where interested users can contact with a slightly different procedure.
- Namely, after you send an inquiry to the specified address, you will receive an automatic answer in which you are directed to the specified page, where you can choose one of the offered languages and find the answer or contact mup.gov.hr via the online form.